»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

¿À¹è¼ÛÀ¸·Î ÀÎÇØ ½ë½º¿Í À̸ÞÀϹ®ÀǸ¦ ÇÏ°í Àִµ¥ ÆÄÆÄ°í¸¦ ½áµµ ¹«½¼¸»ÀÎÁö À߸𸣰ھ ºÁÁֽǼöÀÖÀ»±î¿ä?4

• zzstzz
  • µî·ÏÀÏ 2021-08-04 00:13
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 495
Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with the delivery and I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing. You can rest assured that we have received your case for review in our claims department.

Kindly note that I have started the investigation and I am working closely with the courier to resolve the issue with minimal delays.

That being said, kindly note that since you decided to ship this package to a business location. This location is considered high risk because a legitimate authorized receiver may not be available to accept the delivery.

For more security, we always suggest shipping your orders to your registered billing address or a secure residence. When shipping to such companies, the responsibility for the package becomes theirs, and SSENSE cannot be held liable for their misplacement of the package.

That said, as a courtesy, we will investigate the loss of this package and do our best to offer you an appropriate solution.

I see that a name B.NS was recorded at your delivery address, which typically means that a person with access to the location has gotten the package. For such locations, packages are also often delivered in the form of palettes and as such, a single package cannot go missing unless the whole palette was also not delivered properly.

As such, given that you could not receive the package yourself, I kindly ask that you provide written confirmation from your freight forwarder's front desk that they did not receive the package. Please note that this is an essential step in moving forward with finalizing the claim and is needed for record-keeping purposes.

I will wait for your reply and will follow up with you as soon as I have more information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Lydia

Ȥ½Ã ºÁÁֽǼöÀÖÀ»±î¿ä?

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
ºÏ¸¶Å©¹öÆ° °øÀ¯¹öÆ°

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ¾ÆÀ̽º¹öµå
2021-08-04 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 zzstzz
2021-08-04 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 o_0a
2021-08-04 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 zzstzz
2021-08-04 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û -¸ñ·Ïº¸±â